Saturday, December 8, 2007

funny signs, part 3

While we're on the topic of over-the-top litigiousness, I thought I'd break out some more funny signs somewhat related to the topic...

The British are great at providing disclaimers. I would imagine the barristers (aka lawyers) were involved here.


Thanks for the warning before I die.
Does this buy them some time before they actually have to fix it? We've also seen a "weak bridge" sign. Luckily our car didn't fall through when we drove across.


The British don't exactly prevent you from making a stupid decision, they just provide you with the information you need to make the right one.


No physical barriers needed, the rest is up to you.


What can I say, it's a classic. In some cases it's painted even bigger on the platform and running continuously on loudspeakers. I'm surprised it's not in multiple languages all the way down the platform. I wonder how many people have fallen in?


This IS always a danger. Why aren't there more of these signs??

For the last installment of funny signs, click on the link for the archived post

No comments: