Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Moved in to York!


Ok, so I wasn't able to update the blog this weekend since I don't have internet access at home yet and apparantly wifi isn't big over here (not one coffee shop has it that I could find). But anyways, I am now moved into the new apartment that will be Jamie's and my home for the next year. It's in a nice part of town as Jamie mentioned a few posts ago. There's a private, gated parking area in the back since the front is onto a road without any areas to park. It has 3 bedrooms (no pictures because there isn't anything in them yet), 2 bathrooms, living room, dining room, and a kitchen.

We have the 2nd floor.







Jamie arrives in a couple of days since she has been dealing with the movers the first part of this week. We get some of our things in a couple of weeks and then the rest of what we've shipped will be here in 6-8 weeks.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Furnished by IKEA??
Looks nice! I'm sure you guys will make it nice and homey.

Casey said...

Woot! grats on getting moved in. I noticed you were without you computer.... how have you survived the last 2 months without World of Warcraft? are you feeling alright?

Anonymous said...

I have gone through the 7 stages of WOW rehab. But I think I'm still in denial.

Yes, there is quite a bit of IKEA.